Learn about the Employee Advice Solution
The 2013 Retirement Confidence Survey by the Employee Benefit Research Institute found that only one in five workers was “very confident” about doing well in retirement planning, and almost one-third were “not at all confident” about having enough money for a comfortable retirement.You know that planning for retirement is important to your financial future, but understanding the best way to do so can be confusing, and may lead to feelings of uncertainty. The Employee Advice Solution is a unique benefit that employers can offer as part of your retirement plan that gives you access to professional guidance in your retirement planning.
With the Employee Advice Solution, you don’t have to be a financial expert in order to make the most of your participation in your retirement saving plan. The effort and stress of retirement planning may be greatly reduced when you take advantage of the easy-to-use Employee Advice Solution, because it takes the work out of managing your account.
The Employee Advice Solution*:
- Recommends changes in your investment mix, investment selection and contribution rate in an effort to help you reach your goals
- Automatically manages your investment selections and contribution levels to keep you on track
- Updates you regularly on your progress toward your retirement income goals, account balance and investment performance
- Estimates how much income you’ll likely need to generate from your account to live comfortably in retirement
There are two levels of service available, allowing you to choose the option that best fits your needs:
- The Manage for Meoption may be best for those who prefer to have investment professionals manage their accounts for them on an ongoing basis.
- The Manage on My Ownoption may be best for those who would like assistance with developing an initial investment strategy but prefer to manage their own accounts.
The Employee Advice Solution gives you the right kind of help at the right time to manage your retirement plan account and pursue your retirement goals. Contact your HR department to find out if your employer offers this managed account option as part of your retirement plan.
*Statements pertain only to the Manage for Me option of the Employee Advice Solution program.
Investment management services provided by LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. To the extent investment management services are provided by a separately registered independent investment advisor, please note that LPL Financial is not an affiliate of and makes no representation with respect to such entity.